The Revolver HT is the pinnacle of modern XC hardtail performance. Its high modulus carbon fiber frame is engineered to make the most of every Watt stomped through its pedals, with a progressive design that reduces fatigue, and provides attack-style handling on descents. If you're looking to win races – whether organized or deep within the part of your mind that you don't talk about at parties - the Revolver HT is what you're looking for.
- Revolver Carbon XC frame with 100mm or 120mm fork options
- Updated progressive XC geometry
- Gravity Tune
- 148mm Boost rear end
- Tubeless ready with Stan's tape, valves and sealant
- New RockShox SID Ultimate 120mm Fork
- Shimano XT 12 Speed Drivetrain
- One Up Carbon Handlebar
- Praxis Girder Carbon Cranks
- X-Fusion Manic Dropper post w/Norco Custom Lever
- RIDE ALIGNED: The Revolver HT uses Norco's Ride Aligned design system which matches each individual bike to the human who rides it, creating a customized platform that is both stable and balanced, allowing the rider to push harder. Using individual rider metrics, optimized geometry and fit and proprietary app technology, you'll align with your ride experience like never before.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, STIFF & FAST: The Carbon fiber frame comes in four sizes, weighs in at a scant 1100g with paint (Size M).
- MASSIVE CLEARANCE: Boost axle spacing provides gobs of clearance for 29x2.35 tires, so it's not just XC-Race compliant – it'll also rip on the trails to get every mile in that you can before sundown.
- ONE-BY SPECIFIC: It's a harsh reality for luddites, but the front derailleur is a thing of the past for XC racers. The Revolver HT is a finely tuned machine, and we've eliminated all the extra fluff to make it the fastest it can be – and part of that is ditching the possibility of running a front derailleur.
- RACE CALIBER, TRAIL WORTHY: Revolver HT is spec'd for XC with a lightweight 120mm fork, and also suits the needs of the performance trail rider with a dropper posts and 2.35" tires.
|Frame||Carbon XC Race, Ride Aligned|
|Fork||RockShox SID Ultimate, 120mm, 44mm Offset|
|Rims/Wheels||Stans Arch S1 29" 32H|
Front: Shimano XT HB-8110-B, 15 x 110mm Boost, Center Lock
Rear: Shimano XT FH-8110-B, 12 x 148mm Boost, Micro Spline, Center Lock
|Spokes||Sapim Race DB|
|Tires||Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evo, 2.35", Super Terrain, TLE|
|Crankset||Praxxis Girder Carbon M30, 32T, 170mm (S), 175mm (M, L, XL)|
|Bottom Bracket||Praxxis M30 BB92|
|Chain||Shimano XT CN-M8100|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT RD-M8100|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano XT CS-M8100, 10-51T, 12 Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano XT Sl-M8100 I-Spec EV|
|Handlebars||One Up Carbon 800mm, 20mm Rise|
|Tape/Grips||Ergon GA20 Lock-On|
|Stem||6061 Alloy, 60mm Length, 35mm Clamp|
|Brake Levers||Shimano XT BR-M8020|
|Brakes||Shimano XT BR-M8020, Metallic Pads, Ice Tech, 4 Piston w/Shimano XT MT800, 180mm rotors|
|Saddle||Fizik Alpaca Terra, Wingflex|
|Seat Post||X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 31.6mm, 125mm (S), 150mm (M, L, XL)|
* Subject to change without notice.