• The new SL Guidering is both stronger and lighter than the previous version.
• e*thirteen shaved 10g off of their current 32T Guidering, resulting in a 32T SL Guidering weighing in at only 64g.
• Lighter and stronger? Yep – it’s also has performed better in foldover and impact testing in comparison to the current Guidering DM.
• Optimized tooth profiles and chamfers provide excellent chain retention for 1x drivetrains
• The new SL Guidering will only be available in the standard (non-Boost) format - all of the new/updated crank offerings utilize the standard chainring for both Boost and non-Boost setups (adjustable chainline via spacer arrangement)
• e*thirteen Quick Connect direct mount interface
• For use with e*thirteen crank with Quick Connect direct mount fitting only
• 10/11/12sp compatible