Previous install, residue on stanchion.
210 mm eye to eye
55 mm stroke
All items listed on Darryl's Garage are final sale, and as such are not able to be refunded returned or exchanged in any way. We at Full Cycle in no way guarantee that the items listed in Darryl's Garage are 100% functional, and will not exchange or warranty any item listed in this section.
All items in Darryl's Garage have the reason of inclusion listed in the item description. We do not guarantee these to be the only issues with the items.
• Introducing the DBAIR [IL], an all new twin-tube inline shock with superior performance and reliability.
• The first shock to feature Cane Creek’s LinEair Spring, the DBAIR [IL] is the best of both worlds, an air shock that feels more supple, linear and seamlesslysupportive throughout its travel.
• When developing the DBAIR [IL], our engineering team brought forth great advancements in our design and manufacturing processes, all devised to make our shocks more robust compared to the previous generation.
• The fully loaded functions of the DBAIR [IL] far outstrips other inline shocks and now offers even greater performance and reliability to unleash the full potential of trail and enduro bikes.
• Tune: Factory
• Note - all 15mm Open End Eyelet models utilize a larger 9.5mm shaft