- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
$29.99 - $33.99
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
$39.99 - $44.99
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
$49.99 - $57.99
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
FSA's OS-190 Stem is a worthy upgrade for your favorite two-wheeled machine. It's made of forged and machined aluminum, so it's light, durable and strong enough for any road or mountain riding adventure.
$51.00 - $61.99
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
- AL 6066-T6 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8 (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - +/- 6 degree angle - Heat treated hardware - Stack height: 41.8mm
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
- Forged alloy adjustable stem - Adjusts from 0° to 50° - 370g
TruVativ's AKA Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for durable strength in all conditions. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness. This stem perfectly balances weight and strength for your trail or all mountain bike.
$64.99 - $84.99
- 3D Forged AL-2014 construction - Lengths: 50-130mm/10° and 80-140mm/6° - Angles: +/-6° or +/-10° - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Suitable for 1-1/8” forks - Color: SB Black, White - Weight: from 110g
- Multi-position stem to fine tune your riding position - 3D forged 6061-T6 aluminum - 4-bolt oversized handlebar interface - Includes top cap and angle adjustment shims (2)
Profile's Aris OS stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt faceplate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
Profile's Aris stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot-peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt face plate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
Salsa's Guide Stem is lightweight, durable, and provides excellent steering response on the road or trail. - Bead-blasted, then anodized - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design for easy installation - Stack Height: 40
$74.00 - $76.99
Zipp's Service Course Stem is strong, light, and reliable. Forged of 7075 aluminum with stainless steel bolts, the Service Course is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
- AL6061-T6 Forged - 3 Piece Design - Zero Degree Rise - 30mm & 50mm Extension, 35mm Bar Bore - Bead Blast Black - Laser Logo - Rock Shox Boxxer/Fox 40 Design
$76.99 - $79.99
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for that perfect balance of low weight, stiffness and precision steering control uphill or downhill. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and also make changing out handlebars a breeze.
$79.99 - $89.99
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
Kiss faceplates goodbye with Crank Brothers' elegant Cobalt 2 Stem. It's crafted from 7075-aluminum with extensive machining for maximum weight savings and premium stiffness. The Cobalt 2 also features dual-bolt clamps for the steerer and handlebar to give you pinpoint steering precision and a confident ride.
- 3D-forged, heat treated 6061 aluminum with CNC center bore to reduce weight - Choose 31.8 or 35.0mm bar clamp size - 4-bolt faceplate, two-bolt 35mm tall steerer clamp - 126g (35mm)
$83.99 - $99.99
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Perfect match with Descendant handlebars - 3D forged 7075 - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
Simple, clean, and solid as a rock: Spank's Tweet stem is what you need in a stem for your dirt jump or slopestyle rig. MGR processed 6 Series aluminum has minimal flex and the four-bolt faceplate locks down your bars. - MGR processed 6 Series aluminum - Brushed anodized finish
For 56 years, 3T products have offered a combination of Italian elegance and performance. The Apto once again combines both with a beautiful shape and a lightweight, stiff and strong structure. The reversed bolts clean up the faceplate, while their wide spacing increases the connection to the handlebars. Its double steerer bolts securely hold the stem in place.
$90.99 - $114.99
All Mountain strength and stiffness, tuned for the trail! Spank Industries' OOZY Trail Stem offers all the performance and confidence of gravity stem models, in a highly weight sensitive, trail-tuned geometry package. 3D forged and CNC weight optimized, the OOZY Trail stem comes in three popular lengths, with an ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise. Chamfered bar clamps reduce stress risers in the critical bar/stem interface, and an ultra-light spacer and sealed top-cap (included) make setup a breeze. The OOZY Trail Stem's characteristic hourglass profile and wide stance enhance torsional stiffness and integrate beautifully with modern frame designs. Weight, performance, aesthetics and great value — the OOZY Trail Stem has it all. - Material: 3D Forged MGR Alloy, CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm): 50 / 65 / 75 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±150 (50mm) / ±170 (65mm) / ±180 (75mm) - Finish: polish anodized, CNC/decal logos - Colors: black / red / blue / green / chrome
Salsa's Pro Moto 2 Stem securely holds your bars while offering great control. The stiff forged-aluminum construction is designed to save weight, while the cross-section is optimized for strength.
To meet your urban cycling needs, FSA brings you their Metropolis Stem. It features a clean-looking 2-bolt front-mounted faceplate and is made of 3D-forged aluminum for lightweight strength. The 30° rise puts you in an alert, upright riding position — ideal for navigating city streets. - Stack Height: 40mm - Weight: 180g
All Mountain strength and stiffness...trail tuned! Spank Industries' OOZY Trail Stem offers all the performance and confidence of a gravity stem, in a highly weight-sensitive, trail-tuned geometry package. 3D-forged and CNC weight-optimized, the OOZY Trail stem comes in popular lengths, with an ultra-short stack height and true zero degree rise. Chamfered barclamps reduce stress risers in the critical bar/stem interface, and ultra-light spacer and sealed top-cap (included), make set-up a breeze. The OOZY Trail Stem's characteristic hourglass sectional profile and wide stance enhance torsional stiffness and integrates beautifully with modern frame designs. Weight, performance, aesthetics and great value...the OOZY Trail Stem has it all. - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp, "Snap Fit" sealed top cap - Material: 3D Forged MGR Alloy, CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm): 50 / 65 / 75 - Rise (mm): 0 - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): +-150 (50mm) / +-170 (65mm) / +-180 (75mm) - Finish: Shot Peen anodized, CNC/Laser etched logos
Page 1 of 3 Next page