• Affordable, generic replacement 11T jockey wheels suitable for a wide range of derailleurs • Designed to mirror Shimano’s system of upper/guide pulley with self-centering ‘float’ and a lower fixed pulley for improved shifting performance • Robust resin and steel bushing construction • Pair
• 100% Shimano cable-pull ratio compatible (2:1) • 11-28T • Alloy Bracket & Outer Link
• Short-cage rear derailleur for 6sp MTB drivetrains • Compatible with both direct mount or bracket mount fitting (includes adaptor bracket) • Max sprocket: 30T • Min sprocket: 14T • Rear capacity: 16T • Max front difference: 20T • Total capacity: 36T • Weight: 265g (w/ bracket mount) / 225g (w/o bracket mount)
• SRAM cable-pull ratio compatible (1:1) • Max sprocket: 50T (1X), 42T(2X) • Min sprocket: 10T • Rear capacity: 40T • Max front difference: 14T • Total capacity: 46T • 279 g
- Upper pulley has larger teeth for increased chain control
$39.99 - $56.99
Shimano's 105 Clamp-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
$69.99 - $82.99
Shimano's 105 Rear Derailleur delivers high-end function with upscale looks. With a body of light, durable cold-forged aluminum in Shimano's wide-pivot design with their light-action spring, rear shifting is practically effortless and always super smooth. The top pulley stays a uniform distance from each cassette cog ensuring that every shift resonates with the plunk of exact gear engagement.
SHIMANO ALFINE - Double Pulley - Chain Tensioner Perfect for SHIMANO ALFINE equipped bicycles, the double pulley chain tensioner can accommodate a front chainring difference of 16 teeth and sprockets sized 18 to 20 teeth.
$68.99 - $74.99
Shimano's Alivio Rear Derailleur is built to withstand the rigors of off-road riding, with a lightweight aluminum body and low-friction pivots for incredibly easy and smooth shifting. And, the Alivio features 11-tooth pulleys, which alternate chain-link contact reducing wear and smoothing pedaling.
$23.99 - $25.99
- 7/8 speed design - Steel inner and outer links with steel chain cage - Multi-clamp to fit 28.6 – 34.9mm frames - Multi-pull design - Total gear teeth: 48
The Shimano Altus RD-M310 rear derailleur is a quality, durable replacement rear derailleur for 7 and 8-speed drivetrains. - 13t upper and 15t lower pulleys - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
$40.99 - $45.99
Shimano's Claris rear derailleur is a perfect replacement part or upgrade for 8-speed road drivetrains. HyperGlide technology results in smoother, faster shifting. - Maximum cog size: 32t (SS) / 34t (GS) - Total capacity: 37t (SS) / 43t (GS) - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG 8-speed
Shimano's Deore Shadow+ Rear Derailleur is loaded with mountain bike technology. The Shadow design tucks the rear derailleur closer in to the wheel, reducing damage from rocks, roots, and trail obstacles. When it comes to gear changes, Shimano's Dyna-Sys supplies consistent, smooth shifting across the entire cassette. And the Shadow+ clutch maximizes chain control by virtually eliminating chain slap and excess noise with its integrated cage-tensioning clutch. - Medium Cage (for 2x10 drivetrains) - Long Cage (for 3x10 drivetrains) - For use with Shimano 10-speed drivetrains - High-efficiency drivetrain for aggressive trail riding - Optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding - Maximum chain wrap capacity: 41T (medium cage)/43T (long cage) - Largest cog: 42T (medium cage)/36T (long cage) - Compatible with wide range cassette - Silent and stable for technical trail riding - Improved stability and chain retention longevity - Light shifting effort - OPTISLICK cable - Smooth and precise shifting - DYNA-SYS compatible system
- Compatible with all Shimano 9-speed HG cassettes, 9-speed mountain shifters, and 9-speed chains - Fluorine coated link pin bushings - On and Off-Road compatible with 28 – 34T low cassette sprocket
$124.99 - $139.99
Shimano Dyna-Sys 10-speed transmission (MTB-only 10-speed shifter/derailleur). Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
• 11-speed DynaSys compatible • Light Shift Operation With 20% Less Effort • Improved chain stability • Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle • New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position • Easy-To-Adjust Chain Stabilizer • Efficient Pulley Teeth Design • Direct Mount compatible
The Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9250 rear derailleur integrates the system charging port and a wireless connectivity unit all while delivering super fast, precise shifting worth of any podium. A single cage length shifts cassettes from 11-28 to 11-34, offering exceptional versatility. - Ultra-fast rear Di2 shifting - Compact design includes an integrated wireless unit, charger, switch - Wider range capacity - Max. low sprocket: 34T - CFRP rear derailleur plate - LED status indicator - Battery indicator, pairing, adjust mode etc.
With an integrated chain stabilizer mechanism, the Shimano GRX derailleur provides a quieter experience and shifting security and precision on mixed terrain. For rides on smooth surfaces, the derailleur features and ON/OFF switch for the chain tensioner. - Adjustable chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops - Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain - Gravel-tuned clutch tension - Maximum front T difference: 16T - Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain - Low cog: Max. 36T/Min. 30T - High cog: Max. 11T/Min. 11T - Total capacity: 41T - Smooth and reliable mixed-surface shifting - Compatible with current 10s road DUAL CONTROL LEVER - Compatible with wide-range front gearing
With an integrated chain stabilizer mechanism, the Shimano GRX derailleur provides a quieter experience with shifting security and precision on mixed terrain. For rides on smooth surfaces, the derailleur features and ON/OFF switch for the chain stabilizer. The RD-RX812 rear derailleur is compatible with MTB cassettes with a max cog size of 42T. - Adjustable, gravel-tuned chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops - Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain - Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain - Smooth and reliable mixed-surface shifting - Compatible with current road Dual Control Levers - High cog: Max. 11T/Min. 11T - Low cog: Max. 42T/Min. 40T - Total capacity: 31T
The Shimano GRX RX815 Di2 front derailleur delivers quick and smooth front shifting even under high pedaling torque. It's designed for a wider, 17T front chainring range, has programmed chain guide trim settings, and can be used in full or semi Shimano Synchronized Shift modes. - Chainline +2.5 mm vs. conventional road FD - Wide, 17T front range chainring range - Wider tire clearance
With an integrated chain stabilizer mechanism, the Shimano GRX derailleur provides a quieter experience with shifting security and precision on mixed terrain. For rides on smooth surfaces, the derailleur features and ON/OFF switch for the chain stabilizer. The RD-RX817 Di2 version offers the digital precision of Shimano electronic shifting, as well as synchronized shifting and is compatible with MTB cassettes with a max cog size of 42T. - Adjustable, gravel-tuned chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops - Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain - Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain - Compatible with current road Dual Control Levers - High cog: Max. 11T/Min. 11T - Low cog: Max. 42T/Min. 40T - Total capacity: 31T
- 9-speed SHIMANO SHADOW RD rear derailleur - Low-profile design - Total capacity: 45T - Max. low sprocket: 36T - Adjustment barrel
- 1x12-speed SHIMANO SHADOW RD+ rear derailleur - MTB: Direct attachment (Shadow+) - 10T Min top Sprocket - 51T Max Low Sprocket - Fast and precise shifting for modern mountain biking - Silent drivetrain in all gear positions - Decreased rear derailleur and chain tension in low gear - Bigger 13T pulley - Stable drivetrain in rough terrain - Low-profile design avoids damage from rocks - Chain stabilizer reduces chain drop, slap and noise
RD-M8100 TENSION & GUIDE PULLEY
The SLX M7100 series of derailleurs deliver advanced shifting performance with decreased tension in the low gear position and an added bumper on the pulley cage. Larger 13T pulleys increase efficiency and chain management while compatibility with Shimano's new 12-speed cassettes boosts range. - Advanced shifting performance provides the confidence to enjoy any trail - Fast and shockless shifting - Hyperglide+ - Extra wide range 12-speed drivetrain -10-51T (12-speed) - Silent drivetrain in all gear positions - Decreased rear derailleur and chain tension in low gear - New bumper added to rear derailleur pulley cage - Bump Stopper - Bigger 13T pulley - Stable drivetrain on rough terrain - Low-profile design - Shimano Shadow RD+
- Model Number: RD-R3000-SS - Series: SORA - Maximum Sprocket: 32T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 37T
$69.99 - $70.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
Page 1 of 5 Next page