More Range, Less Weight The HELIX R Cassette is an upgrade to any SRAM™ Eagle™ or Shimano™ drivetrain*, with more range than any other cassette on the market. The 9 tooth cog lets you step down one chainring size while keeping the same top end gearing and provides not only better ground clearance, but an overall lighter drivetrain. Colour: Grey *XD Driver Required
• Fluid Drive 11-speed wide-range MTB cassette • X6 sprockets mounted to X2 alloy spiders • XD Driver Body • Largest sprocket (42T / 46T) are manufactured from heat-treated AL-7075 for maximum strength and longevity with minimal weight gain • Rest of the sprockets are Hi-Ten steel • Black Chrome finish
• Fluid Drive 7-speed freewheel for use with indexed drivetrains • Zinc-plated steel sprockets w/engineering polymer spacers and locking • Standard screw-on freewheel fitting only • Finish: Zinc-plated
• Fluid Drive 6-speed freewheel in 14-24T size that’s perfect for older road bikes • Zinc-plated steel sprockets w/engineering polymer spacers and locking • Standard screw-on freewheel fitting only • Finish: Zinc-plated
$64.99 - $74.99
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
$74.99 - $89.99
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-R7000 11-speed cassette - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) Combinations: - 11 – 28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 30T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 12 – 25T: 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$65.99 - $83.99
Shimano Deore M6000 CS-HG500-10 10-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 25T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T - 12 – 28T: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T
- 12-speed cassette sprocket - HYPERGLIDE+ provides fast and smooth shifting - BEAM SPIDER construction cuts weights and boosts stiffness - New MICRO SPLINE freehub body and HYPERGLIDE+ tooth profile - 10-51T wide range 12-speed gear combination
$139.99 - $159.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Cassette Spacers
$19.99 - $24.99
$45.99 - $57.99
Shimano's Sora cassette is an incredible value for your 9-speed drivetrain. Crisp shifting and a low weight keep your mind focused on having fun on your bike and not adjusting it. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
$95.99 - $109.99
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
The Shimano Deore XT CS-M8100 12-speed cassette is optimized with rider-tuned wide-range and close step gear combinations for MTB excellence. - Shift ramp designs provide fast and smooth shifts by HYPERGLIDE+ technology - Light and stiff construction reduces cassette inertia resulting in faster acceleration and increased chain security - Designed with a Shimano Micro Spline body that features smaller and more widely distributed splines to limit cog damage on freehub - Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline - Cassette Cogs: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Range: 10-51
$257.99 - $300.00
Designed for the next generation of drivetrains—and the next generation of riders. The SRAM Force XG-1270 cassette is optimized for electronic shifting and features our X-Range gearing technology. Smooth, precise shifts, from 10T on up. - X-Range gearing gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear - MINI CLUSTER construction reduces weight and increases durability - Designed to work with an XDR driver body Cogs: - 10-26T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 26 - 10-28T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28 - 10-33T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, 33 - 10-36T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36
$83.99 - $84.00
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
$111.00 - $123.00
SRAM's 1070 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
$93.00 - $124.00
SRAM's PG-1130 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of heat-treated steel cogs and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports an aluminum spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a durable steel lockring, and comes in three wide ranges to suit your riding style.
$130.00 - $144.00
SRAM's 1170 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of light, durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in three ranges to suit all your riding.
Ride anywhere with the wide-range PG-1230, 11- to 50-tooth Eagle cassette. The NX cassette gives riders every bit of the climbing range that the Eagle ecosystem affords with a simple upgrade to splined-drive body wheels. The PG-1230 is the only Eagle cassette designed to be durable enough to withstand the increased demands of E-MTB applications and a perfect solution to heavy-duty use and abuse. Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents. Eagle is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. SRAM guarantees this performance when Eagle drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact. - Compatible with a splined driver body - Wide 11-50T gear range—a perfect fit for any ride - Optimized gear steps across entire range - 11-50T: 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 22, 25, 28, 32, 36, 42, 50
SRAM's premier X-Range gearing, which utilizes tight jumps between chainrings and a 12-speed, wide range, 10-tooth start cassette, is now available for Rival. This includes new cassettes that feature smooth, precise shifting in ranges that cover road, gravel and everything in between.
The XG-1299 cassette completes the expression of the world's most accomplished and sought after bikes. Designed for use with our proven, reliable XD driver body, this 12-speed cassette offers a massive gear range. In independent tests, the X-Dome architecture is proven to yield the strongest cassette on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both inboard and outboard shifting as well as chain retention. - SRAM’s cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight - All-new shifting features create a smoother, quieter system with enhanced inboard and outboard shift performance - XD driver body compatible Cogs - 10 – 50T: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36, 42, 50 - 10 – 52T: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36, 42, 52
These 9-speed cassettes are nickel plated for durability and constructed using the same processes as microSHIFT's higher-end cassettes, resulting in rapid, responsive shifting at an affordable price. - Nickel-plated - Continuously molded cogs are straighter than stamped steel, resulting in more consistent, predictable shifting performance - Precision ramps and chamfers for rapid chain movement - Compatible with SRAM and Shimano 9-speed systems - Steel lock ring Gear combinations: - 11-25T: 11-12-13-15-17-19-21-23-25 - 12-25T: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25 - 11-28T: 11-12-13-15-17-19-21-24-28 - 11-32T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32 - 11-34T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-34 - 11-36T: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28-32-36
• Chrome-plated steel construction with a durable 3-pawl mechanism for engagement every 12 degrees and a stronger hold • Compatible with 1/8” chains only • An affordable and reliable option when replacing any old or worn-out freewheels. • Standard ISO freewheel thread only / 1.375" x 24tpi
• Cold forged Chromoly construction for high-torque strength, and increased durability • Three-pawl design provides engagement every 12 degrees (30 steps total) • ED black center ring with a Nickel plated sprocket ring • Removable with standard 4-prong tool • Cassette Body Type: Threaded Standard 1.37" x 24tpi • Chain Compatibility: 3/32" & 1/2" x 1/8" • Color: Black/Silver
The TRS Plus Cassette offers impressive range and crisp shifting performance on both SRAM and Shimano drivetrains. Using a unique two-piece, individually replaceable assembly and a 9t cog, the TRS+ provides superior ground clearance in a compact package so you can clean steeper climbs. More range, more fun, same standard. - The TRS Plus cassette plugs directly into all SRAM Eagle and Shimano XTR, XT, and SLX 12-speed drivetrains - Smaller 9-46T cassette gives a better chainline, for longer-lasting drivetrains - The assembly utilizes XD™ Driver mounting to enable a 9-46T 12-speed cassette, keeping the drivetrain simple, yet providing the gear range of a 2X system - Designed to offer better ground clearance and be run with a smaller chainring to keep equivalent 10-50T gearing (10-50T w/34T chainring = 9-46T w/32T chainring) - 511% range - Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed - Cassette Cogs: 9-10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-46 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Color: Black - Weight: 336 g
The e*thirteen XCX+ is a lightweight and durable cassette that offers excellent range, and is compatible with both SRAM and Shimano drivetrains. - 10 steel cogs and 1 aluminum cog provide durability - Ultra-stiff cluster keeps power at the wheels - 378% range - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed - Cassette Cogs: 9-11-13-15-17-19-21-24-27-30-34 - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Designed for ebike: Yes - Color: Black - Weight: 271 g
The product that set the standard and still the best available! The GC line of cassette extender cogs allow you to modify your 10-speed cassette into a wide range cassette. To achieve the optimal shifting, the GCs are optimized for Shimano or SRAM cassette so always select the correct type for the cassette brand you have. Compatibility: - Compatible with SRAM 10-speed cassettes listed on the GC tech page - Compatible with all 10-speed chains - Note that you may need a longer chain that you currently have on your bike - Chain stretch should be less than .5 when installing a new GC - Compatible with all 10 speed rear derailleurs except non-clutch type SRAM rear derailleurs model year 2012 and older - These older rear derailleurs do work with the GC40. - Can be run in 2x configuration with a long cage rear derailleur - These may fit tightly on some over-sized hub bodies such as Stan's No Tubes 3.30 and the Easton X4 hubs. With a little filing and some grease they will go on.
Page 1 of 2 Next page