- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
- JIS/ISIS/Octalink crank tool with durable handle
- Ocarina Torque Wrench Set It's lightweight and smart design. - Tightening force to the correct torque easily, no need to set up the tool between various torque, for 3~10N?m rating. - The ergonomic handle holds 3/4/5/6mm hex keys and T-25 in one tool. - Ideal for all mechanics and avid riders.
- Pro Shop Cable & Spoke Cutter - For Shimano SIS SP. - Contains inner wire and outer casing reconditioner.
White Lightning's Bamboo Cycles Wipes are the quick and easy solution for cleaning your hands, your bike, and anything else you can find. Made from bamboo, Cycle Wipes are tough, durable, and tear-resistant. They have a waffled texture that absorbs more grease and grime than ordinary wipes and are treated with a solution that is strong enough to clean drivetrain parts, plus safe enough to clean your hands, too. White Lightning's Bamboo Cycle Wipes are biodegradable.
For Shimano and Truvativ cranks. Use with a 6mm hex key.
$3.99 - $99.99
Stiff and strong tire levers. Compact and lightweight.
- Tire Lever Set (3 pcs) - Zinc-plated steel
$4.99 - $8.99
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
- Forged 8 groove spoke wrench - For spoke tension adjustment on 10G-15G nipples
1/2" Dr. bit socket H10 for Campagnolo® B.B. 10mm bolt
Double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, the other side is the tool to remove the dust cap out of the cranks, using a hex key you can easily install/remove the chaining bolts.
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
- For removal of tires from rims - High-strength ABS plastic
- Replacement breaker pin for chain drive - 9/10 speed only
Shimano Wiring Plug Tool for use with Di2 - Tool is required to assist Di2 shifter plug installation - Shimano TL-EW02 tool for connecting and disconnecting the Di2 wiring harness and shifter plugs - For use with Dura-Ace 9070, Ultegra 6870/6770 and Alfine Di2 components and E-Tube wiring
$5.99 - $6.99
TB-1901: 3mm x 0.5, for rear wheel drop-out alignment screws TB-1902: 5mm x 0.8, for water bottle, toe clip, fender and rack bosses TB-1903: 6mm x 1.0, for cantilever brakes and large fender bosses TB-1904: 10mm x 1.0, for derailleur hanger
$5.99 - $9.99
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench. TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
- High grade steel screwdriver - Ergonomically-designed grip
3 specially designed tire levers to install, remove and clean up tubular tire setups. Black lever shaped to help remove glue from rim. Orange levers shaped to help with safe removal and installation of tires.
Removes SunTour® 2-notch freewheels. Not recommended for SunTour® four to six notch freewheels. Use with 23mm wrench. TB-1035 can be turned with TB-8830.
Heat treated and made to last. For 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm nipples.
$6.49 - $10.99
Various spoke wrenches for differing spoke sizes and companies.
Recommended by RockShox for shock rebuilds. • Rear shock seals lubricant • 2g tube
$6.69 - $39.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
$6.99 - $31.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
$6.99 - $9.99
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
Page 1 of 33 Next page