$23.99 - $34.99
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
$33.99 - $39.99
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full-size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. This rack cannot be used on bicycles with front suspension systems or springer forks. - Standard front bicycle basket fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 18" x 13" x 6" deep - UV Weather-resistant bike basket - Available with wooden bottom to better hold your cargo
$68.99 - $76.99
The Giant Delivery basket is one of the most enduring and iconic products in Wald's catalog. Popular among messengers and paperboys (feel free to ask your father or grandfather about this noble profession), this basket is designed to carry large loads thanks to its stout legs, cargo bands, and heavy-duty handlebar clamps. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Great for delivery, industrial bikes and hauling large loads - Reinforcement bands add extra strength - this basket is built for rugged use - Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 18.25 x 12.25 at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables. They are 3 5/8" apart and fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebars - Legs extend from approx. 14 1/2 inches to 23 inches and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - 157B has a Zinc plated finish and 157GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.8 lbs.
This front basket system uses a bolt-on handlebar mount to allow for quick and easy removal of the basket itself. - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables - Requires 3.5" of handlebar clearance for mount - Fits 7/8" to 31.8mm handlebars - Made in USA - Dimensions: 11.75 x 8 x 9"
This versatile basket is based on Wald's popular 133 basket but uses a holder that bolts onto your handlebar. The holder offers greater clearance between the bar and basket for shifters, cables, and brake levers. Available in white (3133WH) or gloss black (3133GB) powder coat finishes. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - A Quick Release Basket with Bolt-on Holder for stable installation and use - Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you - Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches at the bottom - Holder designed to fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebar - Handlebar clamps are 2" apart and offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket including the holder weighs 3 lbs.
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Quick Release handlebar mount design - Rubber carrying handle for off bike transport - 35 x 25 x 25cm / 13.8 x 9.8 x 9.8-inches
- Rear basket, steel, mesh - Also fit for carrier racks with raised or lowered front/backside, compatible with many E-bikes carrier racks - Permanent mounting with patented WSL-system, easy assembly, adjustable in width and length (included)
Axiom's Fresh-Mesh DLX Front Basket makes running errands on your bike a breeze. Boasting a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh, this handy basket attaches to your handlebars with an easy-to-use quick-release mount and features a convenient carrying handle so you can take it with you. There's also a place to attach a headlight (sold separately).
Axiom's Market Basket is just the thing for running errands by bike. It boasts a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It installs on almost any rack (sold separately) that has 7mm- to 10mm-diameter rails. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
Axiom's Market Basket LX is just the thing for running errands by bike. It's made with a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It attaches to most racks (sold separately) with its adjustable, quick-release universal mount. And it boasts carrying handles so you can take it with you. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
- Coated steel mesh construction - Handlebar hanger attachment system - Carry handle for off-bike use - 33 x 28 x 25cm - 1095g - Maximum capacity 23kg (including basket weight)
- Weatherproof resin wicker and powder-coated steel frame construction - Quick Release mounting bracket with foam-coated handlebar hooks that reduce scratching - Fits 22.2/25.4/31.8mm handlebars - Comfortable foam coated carry handles - Easy installation - Mesh bottom to retain small items - Dimensions: 28 x 38 x 24cm (L x W x D) - Load Capacity: 7 kg / 15lbs
$39.99 - $49.99
- Quick Release mounting bracket - Foam coated carry handles make this a comfortable shopping basket - Powder-coated steel construction - Easy and simple installation - Foam coated mounting hooks reduce scratching - Mesh bottom makes this suitable for small items - 25 x 35 x 22cm (W x H x D) - Fits 22.2/25.4/31.8mm Handlebars
Wald's big boy rear twin carrier offers tremendous amounts of cargo capacity. The 535 Twin Rear Carrier Basket lets you haul a reusable grocery bag in each basket with room to spare. With mounting points at both the seat stays and near the rear axle, you can haul more groceries, gear, or anything else you need to with less impact on your bicycle's handling. By placing the bulk of your load around the rear wheel, you increase your bicycle's stability. This allows you to carry your groceries, gear, computer, or backpack with greater comfort and ease. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - These are 1-piece twin carrier baskets designed to fit on rear of the bicycle - 7.5 x 18 x 11 inches; taper to 5 x 16 inches at the bottom - Rack is 5" x 16" long - Baskets can be mounted to frame eyelets or use the supplied mounting bracket - Legs have two axle mounting holes and one small hole to mount to the eyelet - 535 has a Zinc Plated Finish; 535GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.2 lbs.
- Top hooks easily install on most racks - Adjustable lower hook for added stability - Foldable handle - 33 x 25 x 32 cm / 13 x 9.8 x 12.5-inches
- Top quality synthetic woven construction - UV treatment for long term durability - Synthetic handlebar mounting straps - 24 x 16 x 15cm / 9.5 x 6.3 x 6-inches
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Carrying handle for off bike transport - Lift-off handlebar mount design - 24 x 17 x 13 / 9.5 x 6.7 x 5.2-inches
- Fits lengthwise on the luggage carrier of your bike. - Easily attached with supplied mounting hardware. - Ideal for carrying shopping, daily essentials or school supplies. - Weatherproof with a reinforced frame. - Classic black color.
Pink - Colorful resin wicker construction - Fits 16" to 18" bikes - 275 x 208 x 163cm - 300g Black - Sturdy resin construction - Fits 14" to 18" kids bikes - 275 x 200 x 185cm
- Weatherproof resin wicker and powder-coated steel frame construction - Heavy-duty, quick-release handlebar bracket that fits handlebar sizes, 22.2 - 31.8mm. Includes basket angle adjustment bracket to prevent basket droop. - Comfortable ergo molded carry handle - Easy installation - Mesh bottom to retain small items - Dimensions: 28 x 38 x 24cm (L x W x D) - Load Capacity: 7kg / 15lbs
This versatile basket is the most adaptable front basket Wald offers. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Deep basket that is sized for a grocery sack - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars - Two-piece adjustable legs extend from approx. 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the front axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Available in gloss black (198GB) or white (198WH) Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 3 lbs.
Page 1 of 1